The following are examples and notebooks on how to use skorch.
- Basic Usage - Explores the basics of the skorch API. Run in Google Colab 💻
- MNIST with scikit-learn and skorch - Define and train a simple neural network with PyTorch and use it with skorch. Run in Google Colab 💻
- Benchmarks skorch vs pure PyTorch - Compares the performance of skorch and using pure PyTorch on MNIST.
- Transfer Learning with skorch - Train a neutral network using transfer learning with skorch. Run in Google Colab 💻
- Image Segmentation with UNets - Use transfer learning to train a UNet model for image segmentation.
- Using skorch with Dask - Using Dask to parallelize grid search across GPUs.
- World level language modeling RNN - Uses skorch to train a language model.
- Seq2Seq Translation using skorch - Translation with a seqeuence to sequence network.
- Advanced Usage - Dives deep into the inner works of skorch. Run in Google Colab 💻